This event calendar highlights all of the notable upcoming programs and awards for NHS, NJHS, and NatStuCo during the 2018-19 academic year.
We know that as an adviser, you juggle several responsibilities at once, so bookmark this page to help make your planning easier. Share it with students too!
Please note: All event times/dates subject to change. Event host or planner responsible for accuracy of information.
- 26: Webinar: Applying to College: What You Need to Know Now
October is National Principal’s Month
- 1: NHS Scholarship Application Open
- 1: Webinar: How to Shine in Your Scholarship Applications
- 10: Webinar: Your First Step in Financial Aid: the FAFSA
- 10: Webinar: NHS Scholarship Information for Advisers
- 16: Webinar: First Steps in Writing Your College Essay
- 1: 2019 National Student Council Advisers of the Year: Warren E. Shull Award Application Due
- 7: NHS Scholarship Application Close
- 14: NHS Scholarship Recommendations Due
- 1–3: LEAD Washington, DC
- 5: Webinar: Paying for College: Defined
- 24: NJHS Founded in 1929
- 25: NJHS OAA Nominations Close
- 15: National Council of Excellence Award Application Due
- 15: 2019 Rynearson National Adviser of the Year Award Application Due
- 1: NHS Founded in 1921
- 22–24: LEAD Chicago
- 1: Scholarship winner announcement
- 21–27: National Student Leadership Week
- 16: Webinar: Getting Started with Your College Search
- 2: Webinar: You’re Accepted—Now What?
- 24–26: National Student Council Conference
- 29: NatStuCo Founded in 1931