Placing Your Order
- Can I pay by purchase order?
- Sole Source Letter
- Operating hours
- How can I place my order?
- I need an additional order form. Where can I get one?
- How can I get a copy of an NJHS W-9?
- Tax exempt for PA and VA customers
- Will I get an invoice with my order?
- Do you offer quantity discounts?
- How can I get a quote?
Shipping and Handling
- Ground Orders
- Overnight, 2nd day
- 50 states, D.C., and U.S. territories
- All other countries
- Can I track my order?
- Why are we opening the NJHS Adviser Store for direct delivery to students and families?
- What are some ideas and options to safely distribute/deliver items to recognize students?
- How can a school balance group celebrations and individual ones?
What is the login procedure?
Log in to access member-only online content. Your username is the email address you provided during the creation of your account. If you did not set a password, if you have forgotten your password, or if you would like to reset your password, please click here.
I’ve forgotten my password
If you have forgotten your NJHS password, please click here to reset it.
If you have any questions or difficulty logging in, please contact us here.
Adviser Login Security
The adviser’s login is to be used only by the adviser. Please do not share your login with anyone, especially students. Your login has full access to your school account including the roster of students as well as the Adviser Online Community. There is also access to the online store, and only advisers are able to make purchases. If you have a co-adviser, they can be added to your record and will be provided their own access.
Placing Your Order
Can I pay by purchase order?
Effective July 1, 2015, we no longer accept purchase orders.
Please review our new purchase process in this step-by-step infographic.
Sole Source Letter
Please click here to print a copy of our sole source letter.
The NJHS Sales Office is open Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (ET). Below is a list of the holidays that NJHS observes and will be closed. Please note that our warehouse is closed on these holidays, and shipments will not be made on those days.
|Wednesday, January 1||New Year’s Day|
|Monday, January 20||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|Monday, February 17||Presidents’ Day|
|Monday, May 25||Memorial Day|
|Friday, July 3||Independence Day*|
|Monday, September 7||Labor Day|
|Monday, October 12||Columbus Day|
|Wednesday, November 11||Veterans Day|
|Thursday, November 26||Thanksgiving Day**|
|Friday, November 27||Thanksgiving Holiday|
|December 25–31||Winter Holiday**|
**Wednesday, November 26, early close at 1:00 pm.
**Thursday, December 24, early close at 1:00 pm.
*Holidays falling on a Sunday are observed on the following Monday, holidays falling on a Saturday are observed on the Friday before (except during the winter holiday break).
How can I place my order?
Online: Products may be ordered directly online at the NJHS Store. We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, and e-Checks.
Phone: You may also order with a credit card by calling the NJHS Sales Office at 866-647-7253, Monday –Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m., (ET). We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard.
Mail: We do not keep purchase orders or quotes on file. Remit your order form or quote and check to:
National Honor Society
PO Box 417939
Boston, MA 02241-7939
Note: Checks received without a copy of the order form or invoice quote will be refunded.
I need an additional order form. Where can I get one?
How can I get a copy of an NJHS W-9?
You can download a W-9 form here.
Tax exempt for PA and VA customers
NJHS is required to collect sales tax for items shipped to customers in Pennsylvania and Virginia. If you submit a completed PA Exemption Certificate Form REV-1220 or VA Exemption Certificate Form ST-12, no tax will be collected. Please fax to 703-476-9321 or mail to NJHS c/o Accounts Receivable, 1904 Association Dr., Reston VA 20191.
Will I get an invoice with my order?
Invoices are mailed separately from your order. Your invoice should be received a week from the date your order shipped.
Do you offer quantity discounts?
Yes. Publication discounts are offered on quantities of the same title shipped to the same address on the same order. Quantity discounts do not apply to National Honor Society Handbooks, National Junior Honor Society Handbooks, National Elementary Society Handbooks, Student Council Handbooks, videos, clothing, or merchandise.
|10–24 copies||20% discount|
|25–99 copies||30% discount|
|100 or more copies||35% discount|
How can I get a Quote?
- Add items to your cart
- Go to checkout
- Print the Quote
- Mail the quote with your check. We do not keep purchase orders or quotes on file.
- Checks received without a copy of the order form or invoice quote will be refunded.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping blackout dates: Due to our inventory audit, orders are not shipped starting December 21 through January 8. Additionally, orders are not shipped during the last week of June and the first week of July, due to inventory.
Ground orders that are mailed to our PO Box take up to four weeks to be received, processed and delivered. Please note: There is a very high volume of orders placed from March through June. If you order during this period, please allow up to five weeks for ground delivery. These delivery times are shortened by 2-3 weeks when ordering online with a credit card.
Overnight, 2nd day
We offer overnight and 2nd Day shipping to the 50 states and D.C., and 2nd Day shipping to Puerto Rico. Orders placed before 12:00 p.m. (ET), M–F, will be processed and shipped that day. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. (ET), M–F, will be processed and shipped the next business day. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the next business day.
50 states, D.C., and U.S. territories
Please note: There is a very high volume of orders placed in the months of March, April, and May. If you order during this period, please allow up to four weeks for delivery via ground.
|50 States, D.C., and U.S. Territories||Ground||2nd Day||Overnight|
|$1.00 to $50.00||$12.00||$17.00||$21.00|
|$50.01 to $200.00||FREE||$19.00||$23.00|
|$200.01 to $350.00||FREE||$21.00||$25.00|
|$350.01 to $500.00||FREE||$23.00||$27.00|
|$500.01 to $1,000.00||FREE||$25.00||$29.00|
|$1,000.01 to $2,000.00||FREE||$27.00||$31.00|
|$2,000.01 to $4000.00||FREE||$33.00||$37.00|
|$4000.01 to $6000.00||FREE||$37.00||$41.00|
|$6000.01 to $8000.00||FREE||$41.00||$45.00|
|$8000.01 to $10,000.00||FREE||$45.00||$49.00|
|Orders over $10,000||FREE||Call or email for quote||Call or email for quote|
(For expedited shipping, call or email for quote.)
|$1.00 to $100.00||$12.00|
|$100.01 to $200.00||$14.00|
|$200.01 to $350.00||$16.00|
|$350.01 to $500.00||$18.00|
|$500.01 to $1,000.00||$20.00|
|$1,000.01 to $2,000.00||$29.00|
|$2,000.01 to $4000.00||$39.00|
|$4000.01 to $6000.00||$49.00|
|$6000.01 to $8000.00||$65.00|
|$8000.01 to $10,000.00||$95.00|
|Orders over $10,000.00||Call or email for quote|
All other countries
|All Other Countries||Shipping 5–10 Days|
|$1.00 to $100.00||$36.00|
|$100.01 to $200.00||$38.00|
|$200.01 to $350.00||$40.00|
|$350.01 to $500.00||$42.00|
|$500.01 to $1,000.00||$44.00|
|$1,000.01 to $2,000.00||$46.00|
|$2,000.01 to $4000.00||$66.00|
|$4000.01 to $6000.00||$77.00|
|$6000.01 to $8000.00||$88.00|
|$8000.01 to $10,000.00||$99.00|
|Orders over $10,000.00||Call or email for quote|
Can I track my order?
The tracking number will be emailed when your order has shipped. The tracking number will be sent to the email address you provided during your purchase process.
What is the return policy?
Return authorization is not necessary. Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the date of delivery. Sale items are not returnable. All returns must be received in resalable condition. Shrink-wrapped items may not be returned if the shrink-wrap has been removed. NJHS does not accept returns from bookstores or universities.
Where do I send my return?
Send returns to:
NJHS c/o ABDI, Inc.
Attn: Merchandise Returns
16 Avenue A
Leetsdale, PA 15056-1304
Please include a copy of the original packing slip and the reason for return. We suggest you ship the return via a traceable method (such as UPS). NJHS is not responsible for returns not received.
Why are we opening the NJHS Adviser Store for direct delivery to students and families?
Many schools are updating their distribution processes for school supplies and items for contactless and safe distribution. This includes schoolwork, supplies, sports equipment, fundraiser kits, and recognition items—to name a few.
To accommodate the variety of local and regional guidelines regarding contactless distribution and safe handling, the Adviser Store can be accessed by students and families to directly purchase items for school-based celebrations and have those items be delivered to their home addresses.
What are some ideas and options to safely distribute/deliver items to recognize students?
Share the Adviser Store link and this message with your student members and families. If needed, work with school leadership and student officers to provide other guidance or instructions for your school, as appropriate, in preparation for your local school’s celebrations and events.
Order recognition items for safe delivery to the adviser’s preferred location and organize a schedule for students/families to safely pick up individual recognition items from a designated site.
- If possible and allowed, include your student leaders and officers in the planning and implementation of such activities.
- If possible and allowed, include your faculty council and other school faculty, administration, and staff to support in communication and distribution. If teachers are already regularly in contact with their students or certain groups of students regarding pickup of items, advisers could utilize those pickup schedules to distribute any NJHS-related items.
- If possible, when receiving payment for items being distributed, utilize contactless payment options (online credit card, Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, etc.).
How can a school balance group celebrations and individual ones?
Have a conversation with your school leadership, including your principal/head of school, student officers, faculty council (if applicable), etc., about the role recognition ceremonies play in your school community’s culture and how to best honor and celebrate groups, including NJHS.
- Clarify goals/expectations about NJHS celebrations as a leadership team
- Determine any issues of access that may exclude members of the group and find appropriate solutions for your community.
- Clearly communicate expectations and any guidelines agreed upon by school leadership with students, families, and the entire school community
- Communicate clearly to students and families what items are allowed and expected for your school’s celebration of NJHS students. For example, if your NJHS members are expected to have only one piece of graduation regalia and it must be uniform, communicate the item name and expectation clearly to the students and families and explain the guidelines you have set. This may be applicable for group photos, events, and ceremonies.
- Encourage students and families to honor and recognize their NJHS student in their own personal ways. Being part of a group is also an individual achievement and celebration. This could include social media posts, newsletter and yearbook shoutouts, or individual photos with personally selected regalia and celebration items.
How can I receive a catalog?
If you did not receive a physical copy of the NJHS 2020-2021 catalog, click here.
Still have questions?
Please contact the NJHS Sales Office at 866-647-7253, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (ET).
You may also contact the NJHS Sales Office here.