Fill out this quick and easy form to invite your students to the National Junior Honor Society International Induction Ceremony!
ADVISERS PLEASE NOTE: Before submitting this form and inviting students, chapter advisers must register their chapter for the event. Click here for more information about registration and FAQ.
Upon submitting the form, your inductees will automatically receive an email invitation to the event. You may invite any students who are eligible for induction or who have already been inducted between July 1, 2020, and April 15, 2021.
Are you planning to invite a large group? Click here for instructions.
Note: All fields are required. Please use appropriate casing. We recommend using your students’ personal email addresses when possible, as many school filters are known to block students from receiving external emails on school accounts.
RETURN TO THE MAIN LANDING PAGE
Are you planning to invite a large group?
Please follow these steps when completing the above form:
- Fill in the following fields as normal: Adviser Name, Adviser Email, and School Name.
- Fill in the field Student First Name with the name of the group you are inviting. For example, “Student Inductees” or “Faculty and Administrators.”
- Fill in the field Student Last Name “at [insert school name].”
- Fill in the field Student Email with your email address.
- Once you receive the email notification, you may forward it to your students via Outlook or your email provider.