Are you looking for a way to recognize your school’s most outstanding students? Do you wish to create a more positive school climate? Do you want to inspire academic success? Work with your principal to start a National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) chapter at your school today.
With an NJHS chapter, you will enable and empower your students to make an impact, not just for themselves, but for the community and the world.
Watch and learn how NJHS will make a difference for your students… and you!
We Help You Celebrate Achievement and Support Success
To motivate and support student success is one of teaching’s greatest rewards. We want to help you be part of your students’ growth beyond the classroom. Honor Society adviser resources include:
- Adviser training through special tracks at three regional LEAD Conferences and State Summits for students and advisers. Sessions focus on leadership skill building and peer-to-peer networking.
- Online chapter management assistance and tools offered in our Adviser Resource Center, as well as support from expert national staff by phone and email.
- Idea exchange utilizing a National Student Project Database—fully accessible by members only—so you can get your next best idea for a service project or recognition ceremony.
- Collaboration, through an adviser online community for an interactive and moderated environment to connect with peers.
- Digital and print publications, including our magazine Advise and Honor Society News, a monthly e-newsletter.
- An online store for purchase of official insignia, apparel, supplies, and member-discounted publications.
- Chapter recognition opportunities, including the Outstanding Service Project Award.
How Can Your School Get Involved?
It’s really very simple. Your school first needs to start a chapter. Visit our Start a Chapter page to learn more and get an application. You can also email email@example.com or call (800) 253-7746, option 4.