The National Junior Honor Society’s Outstanding Achievement Award recognizes middle-level students’ for their commitment to the five pillars of NJHS: scholarship, service, leadership, character, and citizenship. The 500 NJHS students selected for the Outstanding Achievement Award receive a $500 college savings plan to support their educational aspirations.
3 Steps to Apply
- January 16, 2023: Application opens
- March 29, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. (ET): Submission deadline
- May 2023: Applicants receive notifications
To be eligible, a student must be:
- An active and current member in good standing of a National Junior Honor Society chapter, meeting all membership requirements and obligations of the local chapter
- An NJHS student account holder, verified by the NJHS chapter adviser
Note: There are no limits to the number of applicants per chapter.
Applying for the NJHS Outstanding Achievement Award
January 26, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. (ET)
This year’s National Junior Honor Society Outstanding Achievement Award application is open from January 16 through March 29. Join our team for a review of the application process and components. Students, parents, advisers, school counselors, and principals are all invited to attend and learn more. Register here.
Learn more about the 2022 NJHS Scholarship winners.